It’s like Pandora’s Box. Once you open it, whatever’s inside comes out, and then it’s out for good – no stuffing it back inside if it’s too much to handle.
It’s the “Worry Box,” and it’s full of questions, like: What if I died tomorrow? and What would happen to my family if I weren’t here to provide for them? Could they afford to stay in the house?
Scary stuff, right? But the alternative – not asking the hard questions and making plans – can be even worse.
You hope the worst won’t happen…but sometimes it does. If your life was cut short, would your family:
- Lose their home, because they are unable to pay the mortgage?
- Be forced to sacrifice education?
- Have to give up their current lifestyle and comforts?
- Struggle to pay for funeral and burial costs?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these, you need life insurance.
Term, whole, what?
Life insurance comes in different packages. Here’s the breakdown:
- Term insurance provides affordable coverage for a specific number of years.
- Whole life insurance provides coverage for your entire life and builds cash value over time.
- Universal life insurance offers features of both term and permanent insurance, with more flexibility than other plans.
Seem complicated? No worries: CNR Insurance can help you figure out what makes the most sense for you and your family. And life insurance is more affordable than you might think. Call us at 410-897-9890 for more information.